Each pewter ornament (2 3/8" dia.) is dated and identified on the reverse and comes with a card giving a history of the landmark.
This home in the English Cottage style with Gothic and Classical features was named after Ann and James Murray who lived there from 1854 to 1899. Ann’s uncle, George Bond, built it sometime between 1825 and 1832.
It has a bell-hipped roof and lovely Gothic windows on the first floor with prayer windows above (so low one has to kneel to see out).
In recent years it has been maintained as a bed and breakfast. It is one of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia’s landmarks.